The Only Thing I Know The Only Thing I Know

Good Message

I like the message your conveying and I feel like the style of animation you used fits the needs of this flash perfectly. Your points were wall organized. You were clear and precise. And you gave good visuals for each thing you talked about. (Lol, I feel like I might be grading a public speech.)

I've been trying to find a balance between video games and my school work/art and I've just recently started being able to really feel like I have control over how much I play. I've wasted a lot of my life playing games so it feels good to finally turn that around and use my time doing something constructive that will actually amount to something in the end.

Anyways, good flash, dude.

Space Noodles - Pilot Space Noodles - Pilot

Your getting there...

What was good: I loved the character design and the colors you used. They were all very clean looking and were interesting enough to keep my attention. Also, the backgrounds were pretty much amazing. Kudos to you on that.

That being said...

What needs work: You have the basics of animation down. Which is good. But I would recommend developing your animation skills a little more. I would have loved to see his knees actually bend when he walks. Also the animation pace was a tad slow. Voice acting could have been a bit better. I felt like there were a few instances where they paused a bit too long when talking to each other.

Other then that, this is a solid animation. Keep developing your skills and make something great. :)